NEW ESCROW! BY CHRISTOPHER HUTCHINSON - SAN DIEGO REALTOR & TEAM MEMBER WITH VANHUTCHHOMES & ASSOCIATES.
Fully renovated University Heights Craftsman Home just blocks from the ever popular Trolley Barn Park!
4576 Texas Street, San Diego, CA 92116
IN ESCROW FOR ONLY:
Located in University Heights, this historic Craftsman Home, originally built In 1924, offers 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom & 728 Square Feet Of Living Space and features:
- This property rests on a recently designated Historic Street, so a new Homeowner can apply for the Mills Act / Historical Designation, resulting in a great yearly Property Tax Savings!
- Great fenced Front Yard, with a lawn on a Sprinkler System & Timer and a charming Circular Front Porch, with stylish Roman Style Columns.
- Solid wood Craftsman Front Door, with decorative Stain Glass and classic Craftsman Hardware.
- Spacious Living Room, with 2 year old Oak Hardwood Floors, restored "Batchelder" Fireplace Tile, original Built-Ins and a remote controlled Ceiling Fan.
- Renovated Kitchen with solid wood Kitchen Cabinets, Corian Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances (all being sold with the home), new Kitchen Faucet, period Tile Back Splash Tile & recessed Lighting.
- Energy efficient Dual Pane, Low-E Vinyl Windows throughout the home.
- New custom Plantation Shutters on all windows except for 3 windows.
- All Bedrooms have 2 year old Oak Hardwood Floors, remote controlled Ceiling Fans and Dual Pane Low-E Vinyl Windows.
- Renovated Bathroom to fit the period of the home, with Marble Floors, Marble Shower surround, custom Shower Glass Door, built in Cabinets and new Fixtures.
- The private Backyard, offers a covered Patio with Travertine Floors, a covered Laundry Area for the Washer & Dryer (being sold with the home) a Lawn with a Sprinkler System & Timer, a Circular Fire Pit, a newer Hot Tub that is being sold with the home and newer high fences for extra privacy.
- The One Car Detached Garage has been converted into a Bonus Room, (Cabinets in Studio part of sale), which could be a perfect Home Office, Artists Studio or potentially an ADU.
- Other features include a newer Central Heating & Air Conditioning System, an Insulated Attic, an Upgraded Electrical Panel, Copper & Abs Plumbing, newer Hot Water Heater, newer privacy Fences and a 2 Car Tandem Driveway.
A MUST SEE!
THINKING ABOUT BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IN SAN DIEGO?
Call or Text Christopher Hutchinson, San Diego Realtor & Team Member with VanHutchHomes & Associates, Brokered by Big Block Realty, at 619-987-4478 TODAY!