NEW LISTING BY CHRISTOPHER HUTCHINSON WITH VANHUTCHHOMES & ASSOCIATES!
RENOVATED 2 BEDROOM, 1.5 BATHROOM CAPE CODE HOME, LOCATED IN THE DESIRABLE ALTADENA NEIGHBORHOOD OF NORTH PARK!
3237 33rd Street, San Diego, CA 92104
Located on a quiet street in North Park’s desirable Altadena neighborhood, this exceptional Cape Cod home, originally built in 1959 features:
- A 3,196 square foot beautifully landscaped lot filled with low maintenance, drought-tolerant plants and trees, and pet-friendly synthetic turf in the backyard.
- 950+square feet of efficiently-designed space, with large living room, 2 expanded bedrooms, 1 full main hallway bathroom, and 0.5 bathroom with custom storage off the master bedroom.
- Double-wide gates open onto newer concrete driveway which runs along the side of the house, leading to a converted 1-car garage and backyard.
- The bright 150 square foot converted garage features newly refinished hardwood floors and painted vaulted ceilings, with a separate area for side-by-side washer/dryer and workbench. This space potentially could be used as a game room, private guest quarters or a spectacular home office.
- A backyard shed offers additional storage.
- Recently stained exterior wood shingles encase the entire home, converted garage, and storage shed.
- Upgraded 200 amp electrical panel outside the home with added sub-panel in garage, Romex wiring, upgraded electrical switches and outlets throughout.
- Carrier central heating and air conditioning unit installed in September 2015.
- Newer tank less hot water heater conserves energy for lower electric bills.
- Updated copper plumbing throughout home - A portion of the Main Drain Line has been replaced with ABS.
- Beautiful, upscale security screen door with deadlock bolt.
- Additional posts, piers and safety straps recently installed to further secure the home, reached underneath the house through large crawlspace.
- Beautiful hardwood floors featured throughout the home, with tiled bathrooms
- Newer dual pane, low-e vinyl windows and sliding “French doors” installed throughout entire home, converted garage, and storage shed.
- Premium plantation shutters on all street-facing windows, with two custom stained glass panel windows in living room.
- Sunny double galley kitchen with antique white cabinets and pantry, Silestone countertops, white appliances, and large greenhouse window, next to separate dining area.
- Main bathroom features a walk-in shower, premium tiles and fixtures.
- Located one block from McKinley Elementary School: (California school ranking 9 out of 10)
- Located two blocks from St. Augustine Catholic High School: (California school ranking 9 out of 10)
- Two blocks from corner grocery, pizza, BBQ, beer tavern, and coffee shop; close to bars and trendy North Park restaurants.
- Minutes from Morley Field’s tennis courts, swimming pool, and Dog Park. Close to Bird Park, Frisbee golf, Velodrome, hiking paths, the Balboa Park Municipal Golf Course.
Available upon request:
- Pre-Listing Home Inspection Report
- Termite Report & Termite Clearance
Altadena is a very pet-friendly area with great neighbors!