CHRISTOPHER WANTS TO GIVE YOU AN O.L.D.C.A.R.
Does your Buyer's agent have an ABR designation? An agent who has recieved an ABR designation has taken the appropirate courses to enhance their Buyer representation skills and provide proof to prospective Buyer-clients of their proficiency at servicing the special needs of Buyers. The core values of a ABR designee are listed below:
O - OBEDIENCE
- An agent is required to act, following and abiding all lawful instructions, subject to the
principals continuous control.
L - UNDIVIDED LOYALTY
- An agent is prohibited from advancing any interests adverse to the principals interest.
D - FULL DISCLOSURE
- An agent is required to disclose affirmatively and honestly all information concerning a
C - CONFIDENTIALITY
- An agent is prohibited from communicating personal information about the principal without
first getting permission from the principal to do so.
A - ACCOUNTING
- An agent is required to promptly report to the principal all money and property recieved and
R - REASONABLE CARE & DILLIGENCE
- The agent is required to protect the principal from foreseeable risks of harm.
Consider this your home buyer’s toolkit. Open it up, take a look around, and if you like, start equipping yourself with the tools necessary to make your best purchase. In most businesses, knowledge equals power, and real estate is certainly no exception.
I hope you enjoy the free reports I’ve provided, and I hope you learn a little more about what it takes to make your important purchase a great one.
The real estate market in San Diego is certainly volatile, and all of the information about buying a home can be overwhelming. I can help.
When you're ready to act, contact me .
I fight on behalf of my buyers.
I negotiate the absolute best price.
I protect you.
I simplify your transaction for you as much as possible.
I look forward to working with you.
Thanks for stopping by,